Carrying out works on Council roads

Under Local Law you must obtain approval to carry out works or make alterations or improvements to Council controlled land and roads.

Local Law sets out the approval process, including documents required to support applications, the criteria for granting applications and conditions imposed on approvals (e.g. public liability insurance, maintenance and rectification responsibilities, safety requirements and traffic management).

Read more: Carrying out works on a road or interfering with a road or its operation Local Law extract.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing:">Load Comment Text</span>