You understand and agree that:
- you shall not:
- post Content that: (a) infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (b) violates applicable law or is illegal; or (c) violates any third-party’s right, including right to privacy;
- transmit Content that is or includes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," surveys, contests or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit Content that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs designed to or that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- transmit Content that harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a Harvest representative or another user of the Site, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity or the originator of a message;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or usefulness of such Content.
- Your Content will be seen by Moreton Bay Regional Council and may be made publicly available on the Site or elsewhere. Additionally, even if Your Content is not made public or available to third parties on the Site, Your Content may be subject to applicable open records laws.
- The Site gives you the opportunity to engage and communicate with third-parties, including the Moreton Bay Regional Council. You acknowledge and agree that your communications with Moreton Bay Regional Council and any third-parties via the Site are solely between you and Moreton Bay Regional Council and the relevant third parties